Hello World

I just created this blog! I know it sounds that I am a little late to the blogging world. However, this isn’t my first time blogging. I’ve had other blogs before, but it didn’t work it. I started this blog to share my thoughts, musings, and to clear my head. I’m writing this blog from the room I grew up in. It’s full of my programming books and a bed. I have my old portable hard drive laying around. 250GB doesn’t seem like a lot, but at the time I bought it, it was. 

What can I really say about myself? I am a programmer, my favorite languages are C#,Java, and PHP. I’m also a linux user. I currently use xubuntu on a virtual machine, but I’m hoping to purchase a new laptop and have linux as the only operating system. I used to be a gamer but I my PC became older and I don’t own any recent console. I still follow gaming websites, and listen to the podcasts but I don’t play games anymore. 

I should really come up with a posting schedule. I’m not sure how I want to do this. Maybe update 2 times a week. One segment that I want to really do, is Trance of Friday Nights. I want to share 5 trance songs that I found. I also want to have some post about programming and Linux. Who Knows? I’ll work this out, and come up with a schedule that I'm comfortable with.  

It’s currently a beautiful day outside. Nice day to go for a walk. Currently I am in my second to last semester in college. I’m taking software engineering, and I had a blast doing it. I met some new friends, lost some on the way(blog post for another day). Soon it will be time to look for a job. 

That seems like it for me. I know it isn’t much about me, but I’m a simple person, friendly,kind and helpful.  

Feel free to introduce yourself in the comments.  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment