Trance on Friday Night– Part 1

Welcome to the first edition of Trance on Friday night.

Purpose:
I post these tracks because trance just put you into a great mood. No matter what it is I'm doing, programming, writing, or just relaxing, there is a song to go along with it.

Trance List and How I Discovered Them

  1. Denis Kenzo feat. Sveta B. - Lullaby Lonely - I discovered while listening to Armin van Buuren’s A State of Trance 567. Instantly took my breath away, I had to go to Youtube and track it down. It’s one of t those song where, if you were in a large crowd, you just put you hands up, sway them back and forth and enjoy every moment of this song.
  2. Andain - Turn Up The Sound (Xtigma Remix) – Found it again on ASOT 567. Wonderful sound to have in the background while your relaxing, or programming. I can’t tell you how much times this song got me though, what would have been a normal programming assignment.
  3. Ronski Speed vs. Oceanlab - EOS Satellite – I discovered this while Youtube surfing. Oceanlab has always been amazing. Justine Suissa’s sweet and heavenly voice takes you away into another world. A heavenly place you don’t want to leave. Listen to this song, dream, listen again. Repeat until you overload on happiness.
  4. Above & Beyond feat. Zoë Johnston - Love Is Not Enough – I discovered while Youtube surfing. Need to spice up a broken heart after a nasty break-up? Look no further than this track.
  5. Groove Coverage – Wonderful life – Boring day got you down? Relaxing? Get into this track. Soon, you’ll notice you head shaking, lips moving and feet being erratic, don’t worry, these are all side effects of dancing and having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment